Test Bank for Learning Disabilities and Related Mild Disabilities 13th Edition Lerner
Test Bank for Learning Disabilities and Related Mild Disabilities, 13th Edition, Lerner, ISBN-10: 1285433203, ISBN-13: 9781285433202
Table of Contents
1. Learning Disabilities and Other Related Disabilities: Characteristics and Current Directions.
Part II: THE ASSESSMENT-TEACHING PROCESS.
2. Assessment and the IEP Process.
3. Specialized Instruction.
4. Educational Settings and the Role of the Family.
Part III: THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVES AND EXPANDING DIRECTIONS.
5. Theories of Learning.
6. Social, Emotional and Behavioral Challenges.
7. Related Disabilities: Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
8. Young Children with Disabilities.
9. Adolescents and Adults with Learning Disabilities and Related Disabilities.
10. Understanding the Laws Related to Students with Disabilities.
Part IV: FROM THEORIES TO TEACHING STRATEGIES.
11. Spoken Language Difficulties: Listening and Speaking.
12. Reading Difficulties.
13. Written Language Difficulties: Written Expression, Spelling, and Handwriting.
14. Mathematics Difficulties.