Test Bank for Health Psychology 9th Edition Brannon
Test Bank for Health Psychology, 9th Edition, Linda Brannon, Jess Feist, John A. Updegraff, ISBN-10: 1337094641, ISBN-13: 9781337094641
Table of Contents
Health Psychology: An Introduction to Behavior and Health
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY.
1. Introducing Health Psychology.
2. Conducting Health Research.
3. Seeking and Receiving Health Care.
4. Adhering to Healthy Behavior.
Part II: STRESS, PAIN, AND COPING.
5. Defining, Measuring, and Managing Stress.
6. Understanding Stress, Immunity, and Disease.
7. Understanding and Managing Pain.
8. Considering Alternative Approaches.
Part III: BEHAVIOR AND CHRONIC DISEASE.
9. Behavioral Factors in Cardiovascular Disease.
10. Behavioral Factors in Cancer.
11. Living With Chronic Illness.
Part IV: BEHAVIORAL HEALTH.
12. Smoking Tobacco.
13. Using Alcohol and Other Drugs.
14. Eating and Weight.
Part V: LOOKING TOWARD THE FUTURE.
16. Future Challenges.